The Book Charter
"My next read" campaign has been launched by the European and International Booksellers Federation with the objective of raising awareness about the Book Charter that the EIBF has been working on.
Read what you want, when you want, in whatever format you want.
Click here to get the pdf version.
Recent blog posts
- Threats and challenges of the book chain in 2015. A UK bookseller's perspective in a free price market.
- Some remarks about interoperability & scenarios by Denis Zwirm, Numilog
- Creating Growth - Measuring cultural and creative markets in the EU
- Recommandations pour une diffusion du livre numérique par les bibliothèques publiques (in French)
- Letter from several German Ministers to Ansip, Oettinger, Jourova and Vestager | November 2014
- Books and the book trade in figures, 2014 edition | Germany
- Fixed Book Prices in Germany - the Resale Price Maintenance Act (in English)
- Börsenverein's TTIP - Timeline
- New award from the government to support bookshops in Germany
- Tolino - a market leader in Germany